- Job Title: Associate Professor of Innovation
- Employee Name: OPEN
- Supervisor: Dean of Center for Global Action
SUMMARY OF JOB
- Develop and teach classes on innovation for the Center for Global Action students.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Become expert in learning tech trends
- Study pedagogical approaches, working with other facilitators to enhance learning
- Teach courses in cohort style
- Identify and develop potential courses in Innovation
- Write course curriculum
- Conduct R&D work at CGA
- World Race Alum
- Equivalent of a Bachelors Degree and 1-3+ years progressively responsible, related entrepreneurship experience. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Insatiable Curiosity
- Strong communication skills, speaking skills, interpersonal skills, a positive attitude and the ability to thrive in a collaborative agency environment are required.
- Appreciation of Adventures culture and a demonstrated passion to be a part of and propel its future.
Click the APPLY NOW button on the left to submit your cover
letter and resume