- Job Title: Project and Leader Developer
- Employee Name: OPEN
- Supervisor: Director of Encounter Short Term Missions
- Classification: Support Raise, 100%
SUMMARY OF JOB
- Become a team member that will support a variety of world outreach projects in the following areas: project development, leadership development, and mobilization.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Developing strategies and implementation of outreach projects.
- Establish and maintain relationships with ministry contacts.
- Organize impactful ministry schedules.
- Implement ground operations with ministry partnerships that are effective in meeting ministry and partnership goals.
- Identify/recruit candidates for AIM project leadership.
- Maintain communication with leadership staff both pre and post trip experience.
- Support and encourage leadership while on the field.
- Develop and execute training programs for all levels of project leadership and for participant preparation.
- Partner with marketing to engage people in world evangelism.
- Build relationships and minister to potential participants.
- Create initiates for increased AIM's presence and for continued growth.
- Match participants with their passions of ministering to specific people groups.
- Passion for reaching the world with the Gospel.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- An ability to establish rapport and instill confidence and trust with participants and partners.
- Good listening skills and ability to demonstrate care in relationships.
- Detail orientated, creative, proactive mindset, responsible, organized and administrative.
- Self-motivated - able to work in a dynamic environment with limited supervision.
To apply, please email us your cover letter and resume