- Job Title: Field Assessor
- Employee Name: OPEN
- Supervisor: Director of Long-Term Missions
- Classification: Support Raise, 100%
SUMMARY OF JOB
- The Field Assessor is in charge of all logistics concerning housing, finances, transportation, ministry, host relationships, etc. and works with the LTM Director to open new fields.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Research and investigate potential countries where AIM is considering long-term work.
- Assist Director in creating a plan for AIM field expansion.
- Contact and develop relationships with potential ministry partners in-country.
- Gather and organize necessary information needed to plant a long-term team.
- Help lay the groundwork needed prior to a team's arrival.
- Assist team with logistics to help them get established.
- Follow-up with clear communication and service.
- Work with Regional Advocates to determine regional needs.
- Spiritually mature
- Good people skills
- Enjoys administration
- Servant heart
- Passionate about mobilizing people and resources for missions
- Able to multi-task
Click the APPLY NOW button on the left to submit your cover
letter and resume