Adventures in Missions mobilizes passionate followers of Jesus to spread the Gospel around the world and make disciples of Christ.
We are taking Jesus into the dark places with a message of hope – the good news of eternal life through Jesus Christ. We seek to bring Jesus into every situation and let Him change lives, communities, nations, and the world!
Will you join us in taking Jesus to the
- Mosques and Buddhist and Hindu temples
- Refugee camps
- Crowded marketplaces & bazaars
- Inner cities
- Disaster areas
- Remote villages
- Sports camps, youth centers and playgrounds
- Homes, offices, parks, and churches
Do you want to live in community, get mentored, grow and make a difference in the world? Consider serving or sending someone with Adventures in Missions to minister overseas or in the US!
- Feed and bring hope to orphans and refugees.
- Help rescue women and children from sex trafficking.
- Bring the Gospel to unreached villages.
- Reach out, disciple and mentor young people.
- Oppose injustice to bring about spiritual and social transformation.
- Conduct kids programs with inner city children.
- Distribute Bibles to those who have none.
- Assist impoverished communities and families.
- Use sports, drama, VBS, and relational evangelism to tell others about Jesus.
- Share the Gospel by teaching English.
- Provide support for missions work through administration, logistics, finance, IT, and communications.
- And so much more!
Adventures in Missions has opportunities for missionaries in the following countries:
Before you begin the application process please consider the following:
- Are you at least 18 years old?
- Have you read the Adventures in Missions' Statement of Faith?
- Missionaries with Adventures in Missions are not paid staff, are you willing to raise money from friends and churches to cover 100% of your salary?
- Are you a United States citizen? If not, do you have permanent residency in the United States?
- The application will take about 45 minutes to 1 hour to complete.
- You cannot save this application, so please begin at a time when you can complete the entire application.
- The application asks for two references, one being from a pastor or church leader. Do you have your reference's information?
- If you would like to provide a resume, please make sure it is an updated version.
- If you have any questions please contact us toll free at 800-881-2461 or email us here.
Whatever your abilities, you can be used by God to help make Jesus known throughout the world!
Opportunities with Adventures in Missions requires that you raise your own financial support to cover your salary regardless of where you serve.
In addition to Disciplers, Evangelists, Church Planters, Pastors, and Teachers in various locations around the world, click here to find career opportunities at Adventures headquarters in Gainesville, GA.