- Job Title: Director of Missionary Placement
- Employee Name: OPEN
- Supervisor: Director of Long Term Missions
- Classification: Support Raise, 100%
SUMMARY OF JOB
- The Director of Missionary Placement will supervise a team of Missions Advisors, who are responsible for processing new candidates and will mediate conversations between the fields and the home office.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide direction, create and implement processes for placing new missionaries on the field.
- Supervise a team of Missionary Advisors that processes new candidates
- Coordinate the flow of applications and ensure proper follow-up.
- Organize the visit of new missionary candidates to Adventures International conference.
- Receive and process incoming applications from prospective missionaries.
- Conduct initial screening and placement of applicants determining necessary follow-up by appropriate team staff.
- Provide customer service for all applicants.
- Understand and keep informed of personnel needs of foreign fields.
- Conduct in-person interviews
- Work with Human Resources Manager in overseeing all long-term overseas missionaries.
- High school diploma
- Equivalent of 3-5+ years of work experience required with administrative support and or recruitment experience preferred.
- Strong organizational skills required.
- Must be results driven and self-motivated. Effective problem-solving skills are required.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal), interpersonal skills, a positive attitude and the ability to thrive in a collaborative agency environment are required.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- The versatility and flexibility to meet shifting needs while working in fast paced environment. Must be a problem solver and willing to work flexible hours.
- Team player with high energy level, and willingness to do "whatever it takes."
- Appreciation of Adventures culture and a demonstrated passion to be a part of and propel its future.
Click the APPLY NOW button on the left to submit your cover
letter and resume