- Job Title: Missions Advisor
- Employee Name: OPEN
- Supervisor: Director of Long Term Missions
- Classification: Support Raise, 100%
SUMMARY OF JOB
- The Missions Advisor processes the prospective missionary through the vetting, preparation, support raising, and training stages, and gives the final consent for the missionary to go overseas.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Receive, and process incoming applications from prospective missionaries.
- Follow-up on missing information, references, background checks, ministry vision, and clarification of beliefs for all applicants.
- Implement initial screening and placement of applicants.
- Provide exemplary customer service through rapid and efficient use of all communication systems and respond to needs as appropriate.
- Understand and keep informed of the personnel needs of foreign fields.
- Conduct in-person interviews during Adventures International conference.
- High school diploma required.
- 3-5 years of work experience required
- Administrative support and/or recruitment experience preferred.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal), interpersonal skills, a positive attitude and the ability to thrive in a collaborative agency environment are required.
- Good organizational skills, good judgment and initiative.
- Enjoys details. Strong typing/data entry skills needed.
- Must be high energy, results driven and self-motivated.
- Effective presentation and problem-solving skills are required.
- The versatility and flexibility to meet shifting needs while working in fast paced environment. Must be a problem solver and willing to work flexible hours.
- Team player with high energy level, and willingness to do "whatever it takes."
- Appreciation of Adventures culture and a demonstrated passion to be a part of and propel its future.
Click the APPLY NOW button on the left to submit your cover
letter and resume