- Job Title: Missions Coach
- Employee Name: OPEN
- Supervisor: Director of Long Term Missions
- Classification: Support Raise, 100%
SUMMARY OF JOB
- The Missions Coach is responsible for maintaining the database and making sure the admissions process runs smoothly for the Long Term Missions Department. They are aware of where applicants are in the process and how to move them along in the process.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Field inquiries from potential missionary candidates.
- Follow-up applicants who are in process making sure the system works smoothly.
- Track applicant's progress and make sure no one falls through the cracks.
- Track support raising for each candidate and provide that information to the Missions Advisor.
- Orientate each new candidate on the support calculation process.
- Assist with building the field information database.
- Spiritually mature
- Good people skills
- Enjoys administration
- Servant heart
- Passionate about mobilizing people and resources for missions
- Able to multi-task
- Team player with high energy level, and willingness to do "whatever it takes."
- Appreciation of Adventures culture and a demonstrated passion to be a part of and propel its future.
Click the APPLY NOW button on the left to submit your cover
letter and resume