- Job Title: Project Manager
- Employee Name: OPEN
- Supervisor: Marketing Director
- Classification: Support Raise, 50% stipend match
SUMMARY OF JOB
- Serves as primary hub for all print and web related projects (brochures, catalogs, web sites, posters, ads) and is the link between the creative team and the client team. Oversees timelines and arranges all project details including schedule.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work closely with client team and creative team, and maintain open communication throughout all projects.
- Manage every milestone and task related to projects that require the create team.
- Work to ensure projects are completed on time and on budget.
- Receive project and initial direction from client team.
- Research, negotiate deals with vendors, and hire vendors.
- Proof print and web projects during the comp and final stages.
- Manage and navigate the inherent tension between creative and client teams.
- Attend meetings as needed.
- Equivalent of a Bachelors Degree and 1-3+ years progressively responsible, related marketing project experience. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Keen understanding of print and web, and application to the mission.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal), interpersonal skills, a positive attitude and the ability to thrive in a collaborative agency environment are required.
- Must be high energy, results driven and self-motivated. Effective presentation and problem-solving skills are required. Travel to conferences, conventions and department meetings as needed.
- Clear thinker with a clear understanding of branding, marketing and business strategies - preferably, with specific experience in the non-profit/church sector.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Ability to manage resources and timelines for multiple projects running simultaneously.
- Familiar with trends in advertising, design, and marketing.
- The versatility and flexibility to meet shifting needs while working in fast paced environment. Must be a problem solver and willing to work flexible hours.
- Team player with high energy level, and willingness to do "whatever it takes."
- Appreciation of Adventures culture and a demonstrated passion to be a part of and propel its future.
Click the APPLY NOW button on the left to submit your cover
letter and resume