Amazing Things Are Happening! :D
Hello Family & Friends!
Woww! Once again it has been ages since my last update! Year 2023 has been FLYING BY! And it has been SO powerful!
Update about Stephanie:
- Last year I was asked to step into a new role as the World Race Program Director. This has been very challenging for me as well as it has been rewarding! I am learning how to lead, manage, motivate, and ignite a generation. It’s been insane.
- As the World Race Director my staff and I created a new Missions Statement. Our new missions statement is: ‘We exist to awaken the church to radically follow Jesus and advance His Kingdom.’ The program is the same but we are getting more focused on equipping young adults with the Word and the Spirit to be radically different than the world.
- A lot of my focus now is developing the World Race team and high level vision and direction of the program. I have felt such weight in the oversight of such an amazing program. Please pray for continued wisdom and guidance as I lead in a new level.
- March of this year I got to travel to visit two squads on the field in Eswatini (Southern Africa). We took three days to pray, worship, and seek the face of God through His word. I taught on the Love of God. How big and extraordinary that love truly is. I then challenged the teams in what the Word says our love for each other should be. Because of His love for us.
- I’m getting married! 😀 Yup, you heard me. After years of praying and seeking the right man I am getting married on November 11th 2023. Please pray for me and Ricardo as we become one flesh before God!
- If you’d like to support us in this financially challenging time of paying for a wedding and buying a home that needs a new roof in a hard economy haha please do so at our registry here: www.zola.com/registry/ricardoandstephanie2023
- In May we had 80 participants return from the field Internationally to then work two weeks of domestic ministry in Fort Myers Florida working disaster relief by building homes. They did way more than build homes. They also hit the streets with evangelism, held worship nights on the beach and got to share the gospel, see salvations, pray for healing and see people recover!
- Our September Training Camp just launched around 160 participants to the field. It was AMAZING! They were equipped to share the gospel, learned how to do life in another country, and drew closer to God as individuals and as a body. Seven different squads are now serving in Cambodia, Thailand, India, the Dominican Republic, South Africa, Eswatini, and Guatemala.
- Here’s some feedback from Participants talking about our Training Camp. I wanted to share just a few because this is why we do what we do! This is what I live for!
- “Thank you. I’m exponentially stronger in my faith after four weeks than I ever have been before. I cannot express enough gratitude that I feel for the World Race.”
- “Thank you for changing my life for the Lord. i had no clue what training camp would be like. but i want to take every member of my family to training camp so they can experience and learn the way i have.”
- “You have a wonderful staff who are attentive to the spirit and I feel like I would receive words of encouragement regularly.”
- “The World Race has opened my eyes to many new realizations. The Father has so much of a wider lens and perspective on my life than I could ever imagine. Since starting The World Race, every day, I wake up with the same child-like faith and feel eager to spend time with the Lord. Thank you, Jesus!”– Alumni Libby Kraemer
- We are now working on preparing for our January Training Camp where we will launch about 60 people overseas. Including a special alumni trip specifically crafted to go to the Middle East. Please pray as all the last pieces are coming together!
- Increase Prayer Support- When I stepped into the director role, the Lord told me that I needed to increase my prayer support. I am not going to lie, I have been SO busy with the new role that I haven’t put effort here yet. I am in desperate need of your prayers! This year has been so so hard at the same time it has been so so good. I do feel that I am in a new level of warfare with a new level of authority. Please pray for me and my entire World Race staff!
- What’s App Prayer Group- To increase my prayer support I would like to have a prayer groupthat I can reach out to and update in the moment. To do this I will use an app called What’s App. This system will send a direct message to your personal What’s app account so you don’t get bogged down with a million messages on a group chat. Please download the app and let me know if you want to be a part! (Text me, call me, email me 760-822-7602, [email protected])
- Monthly Giving- I am in great need of increasing my monthly financial partnership. What a blessing to be given partners who sow into my ministry on a monthly basis so that I can focus on the task at hand instead of where my bread comes from! Please prayerfully consider partnering with me to bring the Kingdom of God on earth as it is in heaven. I believe in the work the Lord is doing here and believe that myself and my partners will truly reap heavenly rewards! Praise God!